Hazelnut Oil Benefits – Health, Nutrition & Skin
Benefits of Hazelnut Oil
The oil is that viscous, very low density liquid that is impossible to mix with water. Oil is associated in people’s minds by the high fat that causes overweight and obesity, but there are many oils which they pose a great and useful treasure for the health and body, they are characterized by low fat content, and a lot of nutrients, essential vitamins for the body.
These oils are vegetable oils, vegetable oils are those oils that are extracted and derived from plants, and there are many different examples of them, but in this article we will concentrate on the hazelnut oil.
Hazelnut oil overview
At first, before talking about hazelnut oil, it is necessary to identify the fruit of nuts. It’s a fruit that grows on hazel tree, which has a height between three to six meters, with numerous and complex stalks and soft, oval-shaped leaves.
Hazelnut has a lot of elements and nutrients that are necessary for the body,such as calories, fat, saturated fat, carbohydrates, fiber, protein, cholesterol, also it contains fatty acids, and many vitamins and antioxidants.
Hazelnut oil is extracted by pressing nuts collected from the hazel tree (cold pressing), every 2.5 kilos of nuts fruit gives one liter of hazelnut oil.
The most important thing that distinguishes hazelnut oil from others is the smell and flavor of hazelnut fruit in the oil, which has a yellow color, and has the same benefits in Hazelnut.
Hazelnut oil contains a lot of elements and essential vitamins, whether for medical or aesthetic use.Here is a list with the most important benefits offered by hazelnut oil.
Hazelnut oil benefits:
The most highlighted benefits provided by hazelnut oil are:
- Providing body with energy.
- It has a major role in losing weight.
- Reducing high blood pressure.
- Reducing the level of cholesterol in the blood.
- Protecting against infection and lots of diseases as hazelnut oil is rich in omega-3 and omega-6.
- Skin Moisturizing.
- Maintaining and preserving the health, freshness and color of the hair.
- Stimulating growth of the hair.
- Helping to fight the signs of aging and wrinkles as hazelnut oil is rich in antioxidants.
- Increasing the freshness and vitality of the skin.
- Helping to solve oily skin problems such as pimples.